ESTATE AND PLANNED GIVING
Including the SPCA of Martinsville & Henry County in your final giving plans allows you to enjoy the benefits of a gift to charity while making a powerful statement about your love of animals. Remembering SPCA in your Will, Trust or other estate plans allows us to help thousands of animals through our leading-edge programs, rescues and clinics. The Best Friend’s Society is our special way of recognizing those whose planned gifts ensure a healthy financial future for our organization and the homeless pets in our care. Best Friend’s Society gifts are so special because they truly ensure the future of SPCA of Martinsville & Henry County and thousands of animals in need.
BEST FRIEND’S SOCIETY
We are proud to honor our Best Friend’s Society members, and are so very grateful to those whose realized gifts make possible so many of our life-saving programs and services for animals.
HOW CAN I JOIN THE BEST FRIENDS SOCIETY?
There are many ways to benefit SPCA as you make final giving plans:
- Name the SPCA MHC as a beneficiary in a Will or Living Trust
- Make a gift of cash or appreciated securities to establish a charitable gift annuity with SPCA MHC
- Create a charitable remainder trust (CRT) and name SPCA MHC as the beneficiary
- Name SPCA MHC as the beneficiary of a paid life insurance policy or a retirement account
To include the SPCA of Martinsville & Henry County in your plans, you will need the following information:
- Legal Name: SPCA of Martinsville & Henry County
- Legal Address: 132 Joseph Martin Highway, Martinsville, VA 24112
- Federal Tax ID: 23-7381113
- Type of Organization: 501(c)(3) nonprofit
We hope you will consider becoming a member of our Best Friend’s Society.
What happens to your pets after you are gone? Such uncertainty can weigh heavily on your mind, but the SPCA of Martinsville & Henry County’s Continuing Care program allows you to rest easy knowing your pets will be cared for and loved.
A special benefit of membership in the Best Friend’s Society is enrollment of your pets in our Continuing Care program. We are pleased to make this program available to help Best Friend’s Society members plan for their animal companions’ futures. Pets who are enrolled in the program and have owners who predecease them are placed with new forever families that are carefully selected by our staff. Continuing Care is one of the best and most simple ways of planning ahead for animal companions who depend on you for care.