The top two in-need animals in our community are the stray and feral cats and the Pit Bulls/Pit Bull mixes. Below are a few resources targeted specifically for those two in-need groups.
Also included is information regarding puppy mills. Help stop the conditions dogs face in puppy mills. Adopt, don’t shop!
- Community Cat Colonies at Risk
- FAQs About Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR)
- Fundraising for TNR
- How to Trap Animals for TNR
- Humane Trapping Instructions for Community Cats
- What to do Before Approaching Local Govt About Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR)
PIT BULL TERRIERS
- Finding a New Home for A Pit Bull Terrier Type Dog
- Finding Pet Friendly Housing
- All Bark and Fiscal Bite: Are Breed-Discriminatory Laws Effective?
- Landlords: Increase Your Profitability By Becoming Pet Friendly
- Making Communities Safer for Both People and Pets